This Dynamic List is used to get a specific subset of customers who have an upcoming birthday. The customers returned can be filtered several different ways depending on the parameters entered.
What are the parameters?
- One (or more) Role can be defined (coma delimited). If no role is required use an asterisks ( * ). If only a single role is defined, then the customer must have that role in their profile. If multiple roles are defined the customer must have one of the defined roles in their profile, they are not required to have all defined roles
- One (or more) Interests can be defined (coma delimited). If no interest is required use an asterisks ( * ). If only a single interest is defined, then the customer must have that interest in their profile. If multiple interests are defined the customer must have one of the defined interests in their profile, they are not required to have all defined interests in their profile
- Days Ahead:
- All customers who have birthdays between the date following the date of the task running and the date ‘Days Ahead’ and also have one of the defined roles and one of the defined interests will be returned. This field can be between 0, for the next days birthday, and 365
- For Example: if the task runs on 6/1/2015 and days ahead is 30, then customers with birthdays between 6/2/2015 and 7/1/2015 will be returned
- Minimum Age:
- Only customers that are older than, or equal to, the minimum age on their upcoming birthday will be returned. Minimum value that can be entered into this field is 1
- Maximum Age:
- Only customer that are younger than, or equal to, the maximum age on their upcoming birthday will be returned. Maximum value that can be entered in this field is 150
- Whole Household:
- Unchecked: Only Primary customers will be compared against the parameters of the list.
- Checked: Primary and Secondary customers will be compared against the parameters defined, but the Primary Customers Loyalty ID is the only ID returned for each match
- i.e. If there are two Secondary Customers in the household who match the defined parameters and the Primary Customer does not; with the Whole Household flag checked the Primary Customer's LoyaltyID will be returned twice, once for each match