This Dynamic List returns all customers who have redeemed the defined coupon; either in the defined time frame for single run tasks, or since the last run of the task for recurring tasks. The coupon is defined by the Promo Num, or Code as it is seen in the Coupon Details. Only a single coupon can be defined. The list can be filtered down to only include customers who have redeemed the coupon and have a specified role. The limit of how many times a customer can be returned is defined by the redemption limit of the c
What are the parameters?
This Dynamic List has two different variations of parameters, depending on it being a one time task, and a recurring task.
- One Time Tasks:
- Start Date:
- The task will look for redemptions of the coupon that have happened since the defined Start Date and time, but happened before the defined End Date and time.
- End Date:
- The task will look for redemptions of the coupon that happened before the defined End Date and time, but happened after the defined Start Date and time.
- Promo Num:
- This is the Code that was defined when the coupon was created.
- One, or more, role can be defined (coma delimited). If there is one member of the household who has one of the defined roles, and anyone in the household redeems the coupon in the defined time frame, then the Primary Customer's Loyalty ID will be returned. If no filter by role is required use an asterisk ( * ) for this parameter.
- Start Date:
- Recurring Tasks:
- Promo Num and Role(s) behave the same as One Time Tasks
- For the first run of the task, the list will return those customers who redeemed the coupon between the Start Date of the task and the beginning of the first run.
- The next run will return customers who have redeemed the coupon since the beginning of the previous run of the task and the start of the current run of the task